My big order arrived today and like everyone else I have to add my two (really with inflation a lot more) cents. I am very disappointed with Elizabeth's tea dress. I didn't even try it on before the lace on the sleeve had a hole at the seam. I also think the fabric looks chintzy. That is going back. On the other hand I think her riding habit is very pretty although the material is not the quality of the old Felicity's riding habit. I have to send it back because there was a large grey line on the back of the jacket.

Polly & Cradle..very cute and nicely made.
Tea Set...Just okay. Nothing special. I have seen prettier for less. Reminds me of restaurant china.

AGOT outfits: Holiday Gala - Beautiful, well made. Star PJ's - adorable - Travel outfit - Very cute - but poncho is very delicate and may not hold up to play dates.
Cherry Chocolate Cheetah...It's cuter than I would have thought but...what can I say...Madonna

Biggest disappointment most definitely is Elizabeth's Tea Dress!!!!